How and What We Collect:
We might collect from you information like your full name, email address, mailing address, phone and credit or debit card details that you provide us to complete the order placed by you.
Basic Information: We collect information that will basically identify you. It includes your name, age, address and contact information, along with your Identity Card Information.
Contact Information: AXCESS.IO may seek permission to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform. If such permission is granted, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
Transaction Information: We store transaction details related to the use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other details related to the transaction. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person.
Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information. This shall be important to maintain the quality of service and to make suitable modifications that can enhance the user experience and future performance.
Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Any other information relevant to service enquiry, customer surveys,and/or offers.
All the data collected by us through this app shall be in our safe custody and shall not be deleted unless you do not use our service for a continuous period of one year.
The payment details are never saved with us as a security measure. We only save your personal information with us thus making it easy for you to place new orders in future and also to communicate with you to intimate about our new products, promotions, offers and any changes in our services. We keep a record of your orders and your interests to serve you better in your next login. We dont share your information with any third party companies unless they are involved in the order placed or in completion of your order.
How We Use Your Information :
Your information is always used in a secure way to provide you better service in future transactions. We use your information in processing your order, sending emails to intimate you about your order’s process or we will contact you over phone, alternatively we mail send postal mails or even we might emails if we have other queries regarding your order. Furthermore you will also be automatically signed to our website to receive email updates about our products, services and promotions during registration unless you have checked the option to avoid this.
On regular basis, we will be sending you emails that in turn would help us learn more about your shopping preferences. If you make online purchase or order through phone, we may also send you notices about our latest products, new services, and other promotions through mail. We may also seek your feedback on our service and about your experience with us.
Your information may be further be used to Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
In addition to that, we may utilize the information about your product interests and purchases to help us improve our website design as per your taste and preferences. For instance,Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
Limited User :
The user of the website shall undertake and agree that under no circumstances shall he modify, copy, distribute, reverse engineer, transfer, transmit, perform, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, sell any information or software that has been obtained from the website. Only limited reproduction and copying of the website’s content is permissible provided that AXCESS.IO is mentioned as the source and a prior written permission of AXCESS.IO is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is hereby made clear that any unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of the data and information contained within the content of the Website is not permissible .
User Conduct and Rules :
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are decent and proper.As an example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using our Service, you will not :
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comments about Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. , its associates and partners on any property owned by Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. .
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or anothers computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
- exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
User Warranty and Representation :
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd..
Exactness Not Guaranteed :
Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the size, color etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product etc. There may be 10% variation between as is available on screen and the actual product owing to limitations of print colours on printed surface. In this instance you agree that Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. will send an approval request via the email address, which you had submitted while placing the order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. may re-request that you accept a production alteration one additional time if an alternative method to send your merchandise is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.
Intellectual Property Rights :
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. without obtaining authorization from Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd..
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content onto the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Links To Third Party Sites :
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. or the Website and Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability :
Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall the company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from : (a) the use or the inability to use the Services or Products; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the users transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the company’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Services Offered :
Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase merchandise such as mobile covers, mugs t-shirts etc. (collectively, “Products”). Upon placing an order, Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
Children Under 13 Policy :
Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. understands that privacy of children is of utmost importance and therefore, we do not take any personally identifiable information from children below 13 years of age unless and until such information is shared with parental guidance/consent. On coming to know that any child below the age of 13 has shared personally identifiable information on our site without parental guidance/consent, we reserve the right to delete such information .
Security of Personal Data :
Any information or passwords that you use to access the website shall be protected from any unauthorized use or hacking. You shall not disclose your password details to any third party and shall notify Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd., in case of any such unauthorized use. Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. has put in suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. shall keep your personal information confidential and secured from unauthorized access. Personal information such as credit card number, mobile no. etc, can be transmitted to other websites also, hence, it is protected by encryption, like the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
YOU AGREE THAT THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES YOU AUTHORIZE US TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION TO:-
- With all the third party service providers registered with us to enable them to provide the Services you request.
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate;
Other Important Sharing:
- We may share your information : With Axcess Tech Systems India Pvt. Ltd. subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process; With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the our rights
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features:
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at info@AXCESS.IO Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
AXCESS.IO will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non- promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
Changes Or Modifications :
Contact Us :
Email : info@AXCESS.IO
Phone No. : +91 80 88920295
Grievance Redressal :
S Parthasarathy, CISO, is the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000. E-mail Id of Grievance Redressal Officer is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Grievance Officer shall redress the grievances or the provider of information expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance.
Governing Law :
Arbitration – All disputes and differences whatsoever which shall arise between the parties relating to any matter or the interpretation of this agreement shall be referred to one or more arbitrators, one to be appointed by each party subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and conciliation Act, 1996 at Bengaluru.